PT, DPT, ATC
“I enjoy working one on one with each person to help them achieve their goals of improving their quality of life. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife dancing, biking, hiking as well as being involved at our church and being involved with Kids Against Hunger.”
- Graduated from the Physical Therapy Program at the University of Iowa, 1983
- Bachelor's Degree with honors in Health Studies from St. Olaf College, 1981
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from The College of St. Scholastica, 2011
Specialized Training and Certifications
- Extensive post graduate training in manual therapy (Mulligan, McKenzie, muscle energy, manipulation, massage, myofacial release).
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Graston Technique
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Sports Programs (Golf & Running)
- Medical Exercise
- Work Conditioning
- Spinal Conditions
- Exercise (pilates, core stabilitation, functional and sport specific training)
- Performing Arts
- Taping (Kinesis and McConnell)
Return you to function with the confidence to live an active lifestyle and to be able to control flare ups of pain with specific exercise program and other self care measures is our desired goal.
We will do our best to provide you manual therapy treatment, education and instruction in a specific exercise program to give you the tools to responsibly and confidently manage your condition.
“I feel very fortunate to have found this clinic I am definitely a satisfied customer.”