PT, MS, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Master's in Orthopedic Physical Therapy from the Institute of Graduate Health Sciences, 1982
- Physical Therapy Certificate from Northwestern University Medical School, 1977
- Bachelor's in Biology from Wheaton College, 1976
- Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists, 1998
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, 1994
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Spinal Conditions
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Sports Programs
- Running Program
- Darling, Donald W. In Search of the Perfect Treatment in Back Pain Rehabilitation. Chapter of a book edited by Brian P. D'Orazio, PT, MS. Andover Medical Publishers, August, 1993.
- Darling DW, Kraus S, Glasheen-Wray MB. Relationship of Head Posture and the Rest Position of the Mandible. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, July, 1984; Volume 52, Number 1: Pages 111-115.
Return you to function with the confidence to live an active lifestyle and to be able to control flare ups of pain with specific exercise program and other self care measures is our desired goal.
We will do our best to provide you manual therapy treatment, education and instruction in a specific exercise program to give you the tools to responsibly and confidently manage your condition.
“Excellent treatment, detailed instructions, very thorough report, very professional and thoroughly enjoyable and effective experience.”