Functional Capacity Evaluation
Our Functional Capacity Evaluation helps the team of employer, doctor, case manager, QRC and therapist make objective decisions relating to each individual workers compensation case.
- Identify maximum objective strength
- Identify specific activity tolerance based on objective physical observations
- Utilize testing procedures that ensure safety throughout testing, as well as maximize the patients ability to determine safe vs. unsafe movements/activities
- Link functional deficiencies to physical causes
- Identify sub-maximal efforts and the presence of self limiting behavior
- Provide a clear objective summary report that includes therapist observations, conclusions, and recommendations when necessary
Return you to function with the confidence to live an active lifestyle and to be able to control flare ups of pain with specific exercise program and other self care measures is our desired goal.
We will do our best to provide you manual therapy treatment, education and instruction in a specific exercise program to give you the tools to responsibly and confidently manage your condition.
“I feel very fortunate to have found this clinic I am definitely a satisfied customer.”